Monday, May 2, 2011

Things I Am Excited About :

Just to let you all know. I HAD AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!


I have to say, although I do not have any friends that are, every moment of everyday type... I have some AWESOME BETTER THAN THE BEST SWEETEST MOST RANDOM FEMALE FRIENDS EVER. They are a collection from different time frame's but each one of them has traits similar to the other and myself. 


So now that my birthday has passed here are a few things I am looking forward to.

-> The Sookie Stackhouse Series has a book coming out on May 3rd. 
-> I am signing up for summer classes May 4th
-> Chelsea Handler has a book coming out May 10th 
-> Chris' niece's FIRST birthday
-> Ashley's birthday is at the end of the month, CAMPING TRIP!
-> River Rafting in June (hopefully) for Logan's Birthday
-> Disneyland or something else random for Natalie's Birthday
-> Florence + The Machine are going to be in Berkeley
-> My dad and Angie are getting Married
-> July my little sister is turning 21
-> Jayden's birthday <3 
-> Chris is turning 26. 
-> It will be summer 


I'm just super excited for the things to come. It's crazy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.