Friday, May 27, 2011

The Life I Lead

Recently the eye twitch came back. You know, the one where your eye spasms and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. I know it is stress induced, however I am only slightly stressed. 


I know whining does NOT help the situation. However, I feel if I write down why I am in panic mode it may help me take corrective actions. 






Stressor #1: Money is the root of evil, but it sure would be nice to have some... evil or not. I keep making plans on how Chris and I to use our money but it some how is always fudged. And as much as I would like to blame Chris for everything I definitely cannot. I looked at my last 3 months statements and I spend more money on fast food than I would like to admit. I guess at that moment I am justified. [Hunger. Food. Yeah.] But then after I think to myself why did I just sped $8.45 on a burger and fries when this could have bought me supplies to make sandwiches for a week? Definitely something I need to control.


Stressor #2: I work my ass off. I mean maybe not literally, but you know I am at work 9 hours a day not including the drive their and back and I work at Barnes and Nobles on Sunday. When I am home I may continue messing around on the computer but I definitely have my mad woman cleaning spurts. Clean, clean, clean. Do the laundry, do the dishes, clean this, clean that, scrub the floors, clean the toilet. And then you know what... I have to do it all again. I understand this will be my life from now on and it will double when I have children. It just sucks to always be doing something when it is not the case for others.


Stressor #3: School. dlskfjafhklsgdkjgbsjknalskfh < that is how I feel about it. So I thought I was ahead of the game and I picked my classes early. However, I now realize I need other classes that land on the same days as the classes I chose. The problem? It's always a pain to add into a class. It is a battle I would rather not fight. Plus, I was somewhat scooted into Liberal Arts with Emphasis on Social Sciences. Whatever, I can't add the classes until Fall anyways. So why stress now. 


Hm. Well I guess I am not that stressed. Those are the 3 things that are really freaking me out. 


It will all be okay. One day at a time, one foot forward. 

__________________________________________________________________________


June is an intense month


Chris is going to Vegas for Dan's Bachelor party
Aunt Time: I am taking Brandon, Carly, and Amanda for a day
Birthdays: Brooke, Angie/Monica, Brie, Natalie, Kyle, U.S, & Logan
Father's Day
Weddings: My Dad&Angie, Noelle&AJ
Family: My mom is coming Down, My Dad's family is coming down, and Chris' family is coming out.

__________________________________________________________________________ 
Chris keeps mentioning I should talk to Dan's fiance to see if I can come along (I guess she is having her Bachelorette party at the same time in Vegas) I know her but I have not spoke to her in a long time. Plus, I was not invited. Plus, it will already be pricey to have Chris go. 

I am not sure what exactly he is thinking. I am starting to wonder if:
  • He thinks I am going to do something crazy while he is gone (I'm not. I will probably spend the weekend at home drinking wine maybe planting a garden in the front area. Woot woot)
  • He thinks I will start a fight with him about it. I can understand why he thinks that. Vegas + Men + Alcohol = Fight Producer. However, I trust him. I think he really needs to go but I think me encouraging him is making him freak out even more about it. 
All I am doing is trying to be supportive of him. I know his social life is not as crazy as it has been in the past. I just want him to go out have a good time. I honestly wish we had more money so he could enjoy himself more without such a strict budget but there is nothing I can do about it now. I wonder if this is something that needs to be discussed? 


__________________________________________________________________________
I have an awesome plan, for something awesome, for an awesome someone, but I can not share details here. (>_<) this is going to drive me crazy. lol.  I am so excited. 

One day I will be an awesome craft warrior. This is the beginning. *Ninja Noises* 
[oh wait a minute. Ninja's don't make noises!] 

So even though I am not doing what I thought I was going to do... I will have time this memorial day weekend to start my project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.