You know what?! That's fine. I have gotten a lot done in an hour and a half including setting up an appointment for the PG&E Smart AC program, Changing the destination of a package, re-recording the voice-mail, I changed someone's first name in the system, emailed the company responsible for one of the leaks, searched for a projector on/off remote, and did my make-up. So I have been handling my day quite well.
I need to finish the Inventory SOP, this damn standard operating procedure is DRIVING ME CRAZY. So many details keep getting added and removed and then we have a meeting about it once it is complete only to add more details. It is really quite frustrating. However, once I am done with this blog I will go through the processes again to make sure it is 100% again. If the president of the company wants to change it 100 more times, well then I will change it 100 more times. This is my job. This is what I am supposed to do. (which does not mean I will not complain about it or do mindless things such as writing in a blog, but blogging helps keep me calm.)
Okay so I am not exactly calm. My calmness comes in waves. I am actually feeling great about my job. I know I will complete everything I need to today with plenty of time to spare (I also have to re-arrange the shipping room to make sure we can lock product up behind an additional door) So work is not one of my worries.
What I am worried about: (because this is quite necessary news, right?)
- My dad is getting married in a week and a half.
- I am supposed to do the toast, which I have partially written down.
- Most of my dad's family is coming down from Oregon
- My mom is also coming down from Oregon, the same weekend as Natalie's Birthday, Fathers Day, and Noelle/AJ's wedding
- I am taking Brandon, Carly, and Amanda (my older sister's kids) on Saturday. I am a pretty cool person but I don't hang with kids that often so I need something AWESOME to do with them.
- My mind is battling my body on my decision to buy the Nicotine patch. (oh and my wallet jumps in every now and then)
- Chris has to get a line of Credit to fix his car.
- Our washer is broken