Monday, September 19, 2011

When I Shoot I Steal Your Soul

I absolutely, 100% LOVE taking pictures. It is all I think about. I look at proper nouns [People, places, and things Lol. I know you know that just wanted to put it in brackets] in a whole new light. Every topic has a picture connected to it. I feel as though I am constantly restless. I just want to be outside or around people.

This whole photography thing is great for me. It gives me focus and purpose. I started a mini photo album of pictures I find worthy. Normally I just take a million pictures like the paparazzi but then post ALL of them. This album is more unique.

I may have a photography job here coming up in Oakland for a friend of a friend. Simple shots. Her and her son at a park made into black and white. Since it is out in Oakland and she wants large prints I think I am going to ask $70-$100. That way it covers gas, toll, and printing with a little extra cash. We shall see.

__________________________________________________________

I know you all are probably tired of reading the same thing over and over again. But I am slowly putting my craft dream together. Plus, if I mass produce maybe I can open my boutique. [Lol, I just wish I had Chris' last name... can you imagine the possibilities. "Good Day Boutique" "Day in the Life Boutique" and I would get the business name for cheap because "Good Jefferies Boutique" is not as catchy. LOL] I am going to need designs to use in the resin. I may start utilizing my friends craftiness and work something out to give them a percentage of sales. Hm.

October will be a new month I will be able to start new projects with the money I get from the paycheck. Hopefully one day I will be my own boss.

Speaking of crafty. There is an Erotic Art Show in SF this weekend with FREE admission. Should be a pretty good time. 

 __________________________________________________________

There are so many things I want to do. I know patience is a virtue but I WANT IT NOW.  I am so motivated. This fall season there are a few things I want to do. 

Brianne and I have already set up the fall party. BYOP theme. [Bring Your Own Pumpkin] Lots of crafts and food for parents, relatives, and kiddos. It will be fun. Definitely going to make a dent in my pocket but with everyone bringing something I know it will be well worth it.

Two very important things to complete this month. The Dixon corn maze. Every year I say I want to go back. AND EVERY YEAR I NEVER GO. This year the maze is on 45 acres and once again has made the Guinness book of world records. If it means I have to go alone and get lost in a maze. I WILL DO IT. It only cost's $10. It would be nice to get a large group of people to go... 21 have already RSVP'd but I doubt all of them will attend. Also I want to go to Apple Hill. Everyone always says how amazing it is... and I have never been which makes me sad.

So I am determined to make this Fall and exciting and memorable one. 

 __________________________________________________________

This past weekend was a memorable one. Friday after work Julia taught me how to use a sewing machine, which seems fairly simple... now I have another investment to make. I had SLOW FALL come to my house and sell feather earrings and other jewelry on Saturday. Partied in SF that night. Sunday I had two birthday parties to attend so there was a lot of involvement with little kids which actually turned out quite well. 

__________________________________________________________

I am overwhelmed in homework and in reading. SO MANY PROJECTS. I really wish I had some magical way to either slow time or add more time. 

This is how I feel. LOL
I cannot stop myself from making plans and doing things. I think it is because things to do come up one at a time. "Hey Megan, wanna do something this weekend" And I think to myself. Yeah! Why not. I have time...

This is not the case. I do not have time. I should not be going anywhere or doing anything. I should be at home reading until my eyes bleed. [Side note: I was going to put in a picture of eyes bleeding. Be thankful I didn't.]

Not sure if I mentioned this already or not But I quit Barnes and Noble. I really hate that I had to do it but I was in a corner of time and energy and the job lost in the epic battle of sanity.

__________________________________________________________
I really need new information to talk about. Feel free to make suggestions. I will write about almost anything. Really it is all just random babble anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.