Thursday, August 18, 2011

Things fall into place when you least expect them to

I feel awesome. Guess who has two Green thumbs and grows vegetables?

This Chick Right Here.





Look at them... aren't they beautiful.

Everything has been going lovely lately. I am totally stoked about my classes. 

Women's AMERICAN History 
So you guys know already I have an odd sense of humor. From the ridiculous puns and sayings to redundant information. I love it and that is what exactly my teacher does. [Not so much the redundant information... this is a college course] But she is witty and I like it.

We have two papers worth 500pts two exams worth 300pts and a whole lotta mini quizzes worth 200pts. [with extra credit thrown in there occasionally] So I mean there is definitely a lot of pressure and there is a lot of reading because Lecture and reading are kept separate. 

I went in to class thinking, eh I know a little bit. Then as a quick look to see what we knew (and bring us into our topic) she asked us to write down all the famous women in American history EXCLUDING presidents wives and entertainers in three minutes. 

Some of the students were like Cha-Ching and were able to spout out quite a few. However, not I.  I came up with three names in three minutes. 

APPALLING I KNOW. 

So this class will definitely teach me something. 



I decided yesterday after class I am NOT going to take Statistics.  I would want to kill myself by the end of the semester. So I settled for taking two required classes and that would be that.

UNTIL. Okay so it went like this. Magical thread on Facebook about doing weddings started me thinking that maybe I should look into Flower arranging and Photography [We all know I ♥ Pictures!] Then today I hopped online and I was like maybe I will check for college photography classes. Turns out one of my required classes is in Arts AND there is a night Photography class at the Vacaville center which book costs $20.20 of course the class is full but I am sure I could add into it. Wouldn't that be AMAZING? Complete a requirement while learning more about Photography. SaaaaaahWeeeeeeeet.

Put all your prayer pennies in the basket that I get added.
K Thanks.


So Saturday is the start date for "Documenting a Week in Your life" I am pretty excited about that too. I already bought page protectors. 

AND get this. So I was like oh I don't have a lot of money. *Sad Panda* BUT I forgot not only do I have a check from Barnes in my purse I will have two more at the store this Friday. Pimpin ain't easy. So I am pretty excited about that.
Also last night I was able to get a lot of my stuff put away. So my room is looking more and more uncluttered as the days go by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.