Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Natural High

Yes, that right there is for YOU. Thanks for reading my random babble. I appreciate the audience... even if I don't know who ACTUALLY reads this stuff. 

I am feeling FANTASTIC today. Like almost a natural high. It's insane. I am in love. Not with someone else... but with myself. [Sounds so vain] But seriously. Sometimes I think I need to give myself some credit. I really really really care about people and I think I am pretty awesome. 

Another thing. I am motivated like a mad woman today. I am a young, 24-year-old woman, who has not one but two jobs, who is going to school, has the ability to vote and claim independence, I can lift heavy items, put furniture together, I can dress sexy or dress casual. I CAN WEAR JEANS! I think I am pretty funny, even if other people don't think so. I enjoy learning new things and I look forward to what life has to offer.

Needless to say, I am wonderful. 

Okay that is pretty intense. Tootin my own horn a bit. But you know what. I think I deserve it. 

I really am looking forward to school this semester. I am pretty sure I am only going to take Geology online and Women's History. No more of this "If I pass with a C I am still in the green" crap. I am going to ACE both classes I can take Stats next semester and I will be okay. I think right now I need to focus on the important things.

Another thing I have been thinking about [Which is not an agreement with myself yet] but I think I am going to tone down on the partying. I mean I haven't been SUPER crazy lately. But I think I need to give my liver a break. This weekend I will drink at the BBQ but I will not go out to a bar. Being drunk can be entertaining but I am honestly starting to realize it is a waste of time doing it Every.Single.Weekend. I have things I need to take care of. I also need to spend more time at home.

It is only August 17th and I have two more weeks until payday... but you know what. Basically that ENTIRE MONTH PAYCHECK is going to get rid of the debt that went into collections. I am going to tell them I will pay in full if they clear it from all three credit bureaus.So I will suffer for the month of September. But you know what. I have played a lot this month, and the many months before. If I have no money I have to stay home and if I have to stay home I will do my homework. [Genuis]

My garden is growing off the hook. The squash just keep popping up. It is amazing how it works. They always said Taurus' are green thumbs... I didn't believe them. But from now on I think I will forever have a vegetable garden. 

Do you see this insanity?

Well I should go do something important. Remember to tell yourself something awesome about yourself. You know why? Because I am awesome and I think you are awesome. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.