Monday, August 8, 2011

Do the chicken dance while walking across fire.

What an eventful past week I have had. 

Hmph.

 I don't really have anything important to talk about. At least that is what I am thinking now... yet that changes normally once I start tapping away at the keyboard. 

I do not. Under any circumstances. Want to talk about what happened. [Notice the periods. Seriousness right there]

I need to re-arrange my room at my dad's. I have accumulated things... almost to the point of hoarding. Why do I need ticket stubs to movies that I don't even remember going to from 2004? I guess I always figured I would continue working on my scrapbook but I am so back logged with things to scrapbook I don't even know where to start. Plus... I am notorious for starting something hating it and in the end throwing it away.

Plan of execution:
  • Move all exsisting things in the closet to one side.
  • Move dresser into the closet
  • Get a desk for my computer
  • Sell my Tv (I can watch movies on a different tv or even my computer)
  • Throw away everything I can bare to part with 
  • Box everything I do not use but cannot bare to part with
  • Stack said boxes neatly in the shed. 
  • Hang my beautiful painting above my bed. 
  • Feel at peace. 
Yeah. That's about it. 

I can't wait until I have my own house and am able to construct my own backyard garden. 


My garden at work is definitely on it's way. But although I bought the plants... it does not feel as much mine as I would like it to. I want a LARGE garden where I can walk outside when home and there it is... plus, If I ever leave this job... what happens to my garden? Someone else takes it over and it is no longer mine. I don't like that thought. 


What would happen to my baby straighneck squash? Oh I can't bare to think about it. 

School starts back up next week. I am enrolled in a Statistics class even though I failed my Intermediate algebra (I don't have the confirmation... but I am pretty sure I finished the class with a D) I am taking Geology online and I am going to attempt to get into Women's History. I REALLY hope I get into Women's History. It will fulfill multiple requirements plus I think it would be pretty freaking sweet to know more. I love taking classes I am actually interested in. AND HOPEFULLY the Geology class has not changed it's book in over a year... because I still have a copy of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.