Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I love the UK without ever physically being there


Do you see this people? I almost died. It is a free standing kitchen. Mini fridge down below area for a sink, plenty of storage, and a mircowave. It costs £4550 and when converted into US Dollars it is $6513.78. However, I am in love and price is just a number in this case because I can't have it. 

www.culshawbell.co.uk/completekitchenette.html

Just one of the many reasons I love the UK.

Oh and I just learned some really random London History. The Forty Elephants was an all-female gang of London criminals who specialized in Shoplifting. This gang was notable for its longevity and skill in avoiding police detection. They were in existence from at least 1873 to the 1950s, I don't support thievery but an all female gang... uhm awesome! There is a book about it. And I want to read it.

[ Not related... check out this site about different Female Badasses www.themarysue.com/8-real-women-who-deserve-their-own-movies/]

ANNNNNNNNNNNND I love Misfits. AND I LOVE European music. <3 That is all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.