Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day In The Life

Yesterday was a pretty random day. Monday's are never much fun. 

But I cooked dinner... And while cooking dinner I ate a cupcake. 


I figured if I was going to destroy the tomato sauce concoction I was making I might as well enjoy it. So I had a beer too...

It was a very vain kind of day for me. I took more pictures of myself than ever before [Without being intoxicated] 

I dropped my camera on Pride weekend and it started acting funny. Then it died. I've tried many things to get it working again but to no prevail. So what did I do...


I bought a new snazzier camera. 10.1 Mega Pixels? Psh... I am now packin 16.1. 3x Zoom? Whateva I know have 5x zoom.Watch out world... I am about to be your paparazzi.

The ladies who did my dad & Angie's wedding shoot are planning a Mini shoot. So I was thinking about heading out to Chico for that get a couple friends to come with and make a night of it... I heard Chico has pretty awesome parties. LOL. Plus the more girls that go the cheaper the room would be. So it would be a cool little get away. 

Yeah so that is all for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.