Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mandarin Oranges and Tea


 ___________________________________________________________
June 1st is my quit date. Clear and Concise, I will know when I quit and how long I have quit for. It won't happen overnight, I have to fight tooth and nail for this. I started smoking at 13, it was light back then because I had to find cigarettes. It gradually got more intense from one pack a day, to two packs a day, and I just recently was at one pack a day. That's give or take a few months 11 years. 

The Reasons To Quit:
  1. It's gross
  2. My teeth are so bad from it
  3. It's unhealthy
  4. My clothes stink because of it
  5. My car windows are difficult to clean
  6. It messes with the reproductive system
  7. My family is known for lung cancer
  8. Children of smoker parents, are more likely to smoke
  9. It will save me a LOT of money
  10. I won't have to worry about second hand smoke
  11. I won't feel bad when I am around my nieces and nephews
  12. I won't have to fight the weather 
  13. To do physical activity w/o thinking I am going to die
  14. I won't have to deal with withdrawals from not smoking (after this)
  15. I will be able to hang out with my dad more

I wrote a huge list of things that smoking effects, but these are the things I think about most. So I bid adieu to my dearest cigarettes.  This is the last time I am going to quit... because I am not going to start again. 


___________________________________________________________


So I had no idea what to call this little blog of mine, currently I am drinking tea and... you guess it eating Mandarin Orange slices. Random things appeal to me so maybe they will appeal to you. 


I don't have much to talk about but I feel like typing. So you technically don't have to read any further because the random babble is about to start. 
___________________________________________________________

Chris is going to Vegas. We won't get to see each other very much because he is working 10 hour evening shifts and I work during the day. The one day he works the early shift is the night I picked up a shift at Barnes. Lovely. So I won't really see him until he gets back Sunday night. But I think this will be good. This weekend I am going to buy a washer/dryer set, set that up. Put unneeded things in the shed. Give away the bag-less lawn mower and maybe even the mini fridge. I also am taking my Nieces and Nephew out. To where I do not know, I just have been praying the weather clears up. 
___________________________________________________________

 So during the summer I am taking Math 104 - Intermediate Algebra... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I am going to dive in head first. Interruptions be wary because I will judo chop you in the throat. 

Which I just realized it starts June 13th. *crickets chirping*


HOLY HELL THAT IS IN A WEEK AND A HALF!!!

This is a giant fail on my part. What did I think? Summer started in July? So this class starts June 13th and continues until August 3rd. Good bye summer.

Eh, it is really no big deal. I work all day anyways. Plus I will have the weekends free to run free in the fields of sunflowers. Or even better yet... Frolic. (I love that word)


So besides my Intermediate Algebra class that I am taking... I have been trying to figure out my Fall schedule. 


Basically I signed up for Online Geology and Statistics on Monday & Wednesdays. HOWEVER, I talked to a counselor and I figured out which other classes I need. So I need a woman's history class to fulfill quite a few aspects in order to graduate. Simple enough right? Well not so simple. It's on Wednesday nights. So now I have to attempt to add into a different statistics class on Tuesday & Thursday nights to have my Women's History on Wednesday nights. I also need one more class to be full time which is a pain because I work during peak school hours and I am quite limited on selection. 

Uhm, guess what I just found out? I qualify for the  board of governors fee waiver which means I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SCHOOL!! Oh I am so happy I could dance around the office. 
___________________________________________________________
Chris, Joey, Rosario, and myself went to see Bridesmaid on Monday. It was definitely a chick flick. However, it made me a little envious. Like I want a friend where it is like that. I have some awesome friends... but we are definitely not close like they were. I rarely talk to them, I mean I know it is my fault... but I am not going to take the complete fall for it.
___________________________________________________________

I need to get my hair cut. It's splitting at the ends. Like not little cute splits... but like 2 inches breaking off. So I need to do that, and for the wedding I am getting a manicure and pedicure. I will feel so girly. ___________________________________________________________

Oh yeah. The sky just turned the darkest shade of grey... there will be thunder and lightning today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.