Monday, June 6, 2011

Old post. But I figured I would post it now. Why not.

My Dream Last Night:
Basically my current job was the Auto Auction I worked at when I was 18. There were HELLUV people in the parking lot walking around but there were no cars. My old boss comes up to me and says "here drink this" it's one of those costco size bottles of jack daniels. So I take it and drink it. While wandering around I decide I want to buy a car so I stand in line at a checkout line but it looks similar to a DMV counter. The lady next to me (who is my co-worker at Barnes) is as drunk as I am and ends up knocking over my bottle of what was then Vodka. The checkout lady starts yelling at us in Chinese so we start laughing and run away. Then we were in an alley way that looked like a flea market. I asked this pregnant girl where she was sleeping and she said right there (and pointed to a carved out whole in the wall) then she informed me her brother would be staying in a place similar two blocks away.

All last night I remember waking up to really weird random dreams. They were not good dreams but they weren't bad. Just weird. 
___________________


This is day 2 of not smoking, well the beginning of it at least. I had a few intense cravings... normally it is after I eat a heavier meal. So I will just have to take it easy on the foodage.
___________________


I am so beyond bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.