Monday, June 6, 2011

If you're HAPPY and you know it WRITE A BLOG.

Right now, At this very moment... I feel high on endorphins. It's almost like a crazy feeling. I just want to hug people and laugh and be jolly. I want to go jogging. I want to dance around and be creative. All the wants are not something I yearn for thinking I cannot have them... they are just happy thoughts.


No I did not take anything this morning. Well, I did drink a small cup of coffee but I don't believe it's from the coffee partially because I spilled some of the small cup on my shirt. 

Life throws some wicked curve balls. However sitting here, I just can't help but be happy.

Happy Thought Numero Uno.
My dad's ex girlfriend adopted a little 7 year old girl. We were chatting about it earlier this morning. She is happy and the little girl is happy. So happy that you could feel her happiness through the typed words. She deserves it.


Happy Thought #2
Chris is home from Las Vegas. I went to bed before he got home but really was glad I got to wake up to see him this morning. Of course... he was still sleeping but it was just a really good feeling. I feel a little bit complete that he was able to go to Vegas without me and I was able to encourage it and not feel bad that he was gone. Yes, I missed him. But it made me realize that our relationship is much stronger than it was in the past. I know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and of course there is curiosity... but I am not in a I MUST KNOW type mode. So I am proud of myself. Pat on the back Meggo! 

Happy Thought The Third
I am on my 6th day of not smoking. I know I keep writing about it... I know people care but I am sure they don' want to see my million posts about it. But I am really really really REALLY happy about it. I think this time is the time. I feel better already. I am starting to notice little changes, so it is definitely worth the investment of nicotine patches. 

Happy Thought IV
I love the condo. I can't wait to move out of it, yes. But for now I think it suits me just fine. Plus, it is the first time I have been able to make adjustments and make an area more livable. 

Happy Thought Number Five
Many of my friends are planning on getting married. I am happy for them, I am happy to be able to share that experience with them. Even though I may not be a part of it, I am just happy that my friends are happy. 

[I know I am abusing the word happy. Don't hate.]

Happy Thought #6
I start school in a week. I am so incredibly motivated this year. I am working hard, I am improving my life, I am doing what I need to do. Yes, I may be a bit late... but next year I will get my AA. Everything has its own pace. Sometimes when you least expect it you finally realize where you need to be. I know where I am, who I am, and what I am doing. (however, I have NO IDEA what I am going to do after I get my AA but like I said... at it's own pace)

Yeah, so there are some of the reasons I am happy.






 This month is just so jammed pack with stuff, it is pretty intense. However, I look forward to the moments I am going to spend with close family, far family, In-Law type family, New friends, old friends, and the love of my life. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.