The Holidays. IT'S ALMOST OVER! I have actually had a wonderful time with the holidays this year. I don't expect much and then it is like "WOW WHAT A GREAT TIME" I know two things for sure. I absolutely love my family. They know I am off my rocker but they love me anyways. <3 Also I love my friends... just being able to have a little one on one time with some of them made Christmas eve totally worth it. Now if I can just make it through new years that would be lovely. It's been two years since New Years day where I broke a mirror, bled everywhere, cauterized the wound on a tail pipe but failed, then bled even more. This past new years I was not breaking things... but definitely don't remember a lot of it. I spend New Years Eve with my little sister every years so I keep my drinking to a minimum as to protect her... then New Years Day I just drink until I don't exactly know what I am doing... then feel like shit the next day. It really doesn't make much sense. SO this year I am going to keep my tradition with Amy but break the New Years Day chaos of being completely annihilated. Baby steps.
One day when I was super bored I was just sitting there picturing what I want my life to be like and this is what I thought up:
- I want a house with a wrap around porch, clean but vintage.
- If the house isn't the way I want it when I buy it I want to be a part of the remodeling... yes. I want to play with power tools too.
- I want the house decor to be darker colors like reds, greens, but with light wood accents. I know it sounds weird.. but I have seen it done. Kind of cabin-esk. "Homey"
- I want land. Not an insane amount... but enough to ride a quad on, have chickens, and a garden AND bees.
- I want to live far enough from my neighbors but close enough to town.
- I want trees and a creek.
- I want a dog and a fenced in yard so the dog cannot run off.
- I want a garage that is big enough for not only work to be done but a place to hang out and drink beer. I don't think I will ever not love beer. lol.
- I want a craft room inside... big enough to where I could store the many different required tools of the many different things I want to learn to do.
- I want a guest bedroom so I could have people stay the night after drinking too many beers in the garage. Or maybe have a granny flat over the garage?
- I want to have people over for dinner and weird games like pictionary.