Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm as single as a slice of American cheese.


I started following this site called "How About We For Couples" Yes, I realize I am single. And Yes, I realize that the site is for couples. I do however enjoy finding ideas for future references. [Yes, I am hopeless] But look they have ALL SORTS OF NEAT-O BURRITO THINGS!!

  • Create in Clay Ceramics Workshop
  • Learn to Make Next Level S'mores 
  • Roll Bounce at SF's Roller Disco
  • Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons for Two
  • Learn to Give Each Other Rubdowns
  • Love Is Art Painting Kit
  • Couples Screen Printing Workshop
  • Trapeze Lessons for Two

I mean the list of things is insane, plus these are only the things I find interesting. They have different dinner dates and movie passes and things like that and it goes on and on and on.

So a friend posted an article on how in France they banned beauty pageants for girls under the age of 16.  Anyone hosting a beauty pageant for those under the age of 16 will get a $40,000 fine and 2 years in prison. I also have a photo project due tomorrow. I finally had my spark of creativity.

I have 3 photos I need to turn in for my photo class tomorrow. People: Fiction


Of course I have yet to shoot it. However, I just came up with my plan. I have all these dresses I never wear and a princess crown I spent $20 on for a different photo project so I am basically just going to go for the controversial aspect of it all. So full blown running make up, messy hair, prom dresses.
[Think: Courtney Love]


I just have so much going on with photography I don't feel like I am putting my all into it.

[Pre-shoot of the Skateboard Collection]

 [The Dog]

 [Fields]

 [Newborn Shoot]

[Wedding]


I mean I personally think they are all okay, but nothing is quite what I want it to be. My lighting is off, my positioning is wrong, the exposure is not right, etc.. etc.. etc.. 

I wish I could take pictures with my eyeballs. That would be neat. 



My blogging motivation has gone down the tube. So I will post this and continue on with my day. 

1 comment:

  1. your a wonderful photographer and a great blogger! Love reading everything you write Megan. Your are smart, sharp, funny, beautiful, kind, and do anything you put your mind too! Always keep your head up and that smile on your face :-D

    ReplyDelete

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.