Thursday, April 21, 2011

Who Names Their Blog Random Babble?

So after encouraging others to start a blog, I decided to heed my own advice and start one. I do have a tumblr.com account but I have been using that as a find funny pictures blog... not so much an actual writing blog. In addition, Tumblr does not really allow comments which bothers me. I enjoy knowing what others think. But if you would like to see the insanity of my Tumblr account click the link below!


So after Daniyal created her blog on Blogger danidoesntsew.blogspot.com I thought I would to. So as I started my account I was thinking what the heck can I name my blog. I believe that naming a blog is the hardest thing! So I figured I would pick Random Babble... mostly for the fact that is what I do. I babble about the random things I think, about what I experience, and about how I feel.

I am going to keep this one short for now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love randon babble the best thoughts come from there!Yay Megan!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you write and I read. It's a give and take relationship we have.